PARTNERS & NETWORKS
EleValle is a collective of South Valley organizations working together with the community to improve the quality of life for residents and their families.
Casa de Salud
La Plazita Institute
RGCDC / SVEDC
PB&J Family Services
Our organizations work together with the community to:
- Connect Bernalillo County residents with health care and social service systems and assists them in navigating these systems.
- Provide parenting, family and health services including behavioral, physical, substance abuse and traditional health.
- Develop economic, food and housing resources.
- Problem solve with immigrants, refugees, and former inmates.
- Support community collaboration, planning, development, and advocacy.
American Friends Service Committee “AFSC”
JDAI – RRED
UNM Community Engagement Center
New Mexico Forum for Youth in Community
Criminal Justice Initiative